Wednesday, December 20, 2006

BLOGGER JACKERS

"I'm so far ahead of my time, I'm about 2 start another life. Look behind you I'm about to pass you twice" -Sean Corey Carter

That is how i feel about a lot of you. 1st there was an article on hiphopdx.com about wack rappers and hot beats. I read it and enjoyed it. I thought it was insightful and i agreed with much of it, but then later on there was a post on dallaspenn.com about "Reasonable Doubt" being the album of the year in 06. GREAT IDEA, just 1 problem... I did that one already way back in October. Its ok though. It wasn't a rip of my rant anyway, but damn, am I a prophet or what. You all wish you could be cool like me.

"Back to the future, i gotta slow up for the present. I'm fast..."-Sean Corey Carter

Who could say it better.

No comments: